No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
You must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
To enter, a contestant must fill out the form daily for each prize between February 9 through February 26, 2015 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) at www.5280.com/14daysofgiveaways, and include first name, last name, email address, phone number and date of birth. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM MST for each individual prize and date listed below. For every friend that enters using your special link, when you share the 14 Days of Giveaways contest on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or email, you'll receive an additional chance to win. All entries are subject to verification and validation by 5280 Publishing or its affiliates.
No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, software-generated or automated multiple entries will be accepted.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5280 Publishing and its affiliates reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Employees of 5280 Publishing and its affiliates, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of 5280 Publishing, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to 5280 Publishing and its affiliates the right to use and publish their name, likeness and image online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the contest.
5280 Publishing and its affiliates reserve the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The contest and all of the related pages, contents and codes are copyrighted by 5280 Publishing and/or its affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release 5280 Publishing, its affiliates, and all prize sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
5280 Publishing and its affiliates are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
Daily prizes for the February 2015 contest are as follows. Prizes may have individual restrictions and associated dates and are not redeemable for cash:
- February 9 | One night classic accommodations for two (2) and The Broadmoor, and package includes a $150 dining credit. $499 Value. Blackout dates include: May 28-June 3, June 30- July 6, August 31- September 8, November 25- November 30, December 23- December 31. Classic accommodations (one room) for a one night stay, on a space available basis (Sunday through Thursday), to include the cost of room and applicable taxes (incidental service fee not included).
- February 10 | A gold plated pendant with a labordite center stone and accompanied by pave diamonds. $240 Value.
- February 11 | A VIP day for four (4) at the Boulder International Film Festival on Saturday, March 7, 2015. $500 Value. Tickets cannot be exchanged, and are only valid for March 7, 2015.
- February 12 | The John Atencio Orbit Pave Heart Pendant is Sterling Silver with 15 pave diamonds equaling .09 total carat weight. $500 Value.
- February 13 | Two tickets to Colorado Ballet's Ballet MasterWorks. $240 Value.
- February 16 | Ulta Beauty Makeover Package. $300 Value.
- February 17 | 4-Pack of Tickets to Kurios, by Cirque du Soleil and Gift Bag. $500 Value. Only valid from June 11 to July 26, 2015.
- February 18 | A two-month supply (26 boxes) of assorted Girl Scout Cookies. $107 Value.
- February 19 | Two (2) tickets to Collaboration Fest on Saturday, March 21 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium. $100 Value. Tickets are only valid for Saturday, March 21, 2015.
- February 20 | Dinner for two (2) at Hard Rock Cafe, as well as, two of their new Signature Series shirts featuring Imagine Dragons. $150 Value.
- February 23 | Two (2) VIP tickets to Mile High Country Q & Brew, benefiting Tennyson Center for Kids, on Saturday, February 28 at Mile High Station. $500 Value. Tickets are only valid on event date.
- February 24 | Win a custom cigar humidor filled with 10 ultra-rare graycliff cigars from Robsuto Room. $550 Value.
- February 25 | Win a Green, Weed-Free Lawn All Season Long & A Pest Free Home from Swingle Lawn, Tree & Landscape Care. Package includes, Swingle's Advantage-Plus five-time fertilization and weed-control lawn care program, you'll have the most beautiful green, weed-free lawn in your neighborhood. Plus, keep all the creepy crawlers out of your home with Home Shield Advantage Insect Defense pest control. $650 Value. (Up to 5,000 square feet. New lawn customers only. Some restrictions may apply).
- February 26 | Four BrüFrou Craft Beer + Culinary Pairing Event tickets for Saturday, April 25 at Wings Over the Rockies Museum. Tickets are only valid on event day. $380 Value.
There will be fourteen (14) total winners in this contest.
The prize selection will not be official or final until the winner responds to an email notification.
Winners will be notified by email the day after entry/prize featured. If a winner does not respond to a notification email after four (4) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If 5280 Publishing or its affiliates cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
A contestant is not a winner, and shall not be entitled to the prize, unless and until that contestant's eligibility has been verified.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9 if the prize if over $600. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the prize winner's permission for 5280 Publishing to use the prize winner's name for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. Entrants agree that 5280 Publishing and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Sponsoring Entities"), shall not be responsible for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the contest or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. Entrants also agree that 5280 Publishing and/or its affiliates entities have not made and shall not in any manner be liable for any warranty, guarantee, or representation, whether express or implied, with respect to any prize, including without limitation, the prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. 5280 Publishing reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest. 5280 Publishing also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry containing any obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate comments or other matter.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
For the name of winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: 5280 Publishing, Inc. 1515 Wazee St., Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80202. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage.
This Contest is sponsored by 5280 Publishing, Inc., with offices at 1515 Wazee St., Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80202.