No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
You must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
To enter, a contestant must fill out the form daily for each prize between July 7-August 1, 2014 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) at www.5280.com/20daysofgiveaways, and include first name, last name, email address, phone number and date of birth. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM MST for each individual prize and date listed below. All entries are subject to verification and validation by 5280 Publishing or its affiliates.
No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, software-generated or automated multiple entries will be accepted.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5280 Publishing and its affiliates reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Employees of 5280 Publishing and its affiliates, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of 5280 Publishing, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to 5280 Publishing and its affiliates the right to use and publish their name, likeness and image online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the contest.
5280 Publishing and its affiliates reserve the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The contest and all of the related pages, contents and codes are copyrighted by 5280 Publishing and/or its affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release 5280 Publishing, its affiliates, and all prize sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
5280 Publishing and its affiliates are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
Daily prizes for the July and August 2014 contest are as follows. Prizes may have individual restrictions and associated dates and are not redeemable for cash:
- July 7: Four (4) tickets to Castle Rock Wine Fest July 19, 2014. $140 value. Photo ID required to drink - each ticket will admit one person on July, 19, 2014. No cash value and no refunds. Festival happens rain or shine.
- July 8: $250 credit to Helikon Gallery and Studios. Intended use: $200 towards merchandise, $50 towards food, drinks and coffee at Fount.
- July 9: A cut and color, 10 minute massage, scalp massage, a facial and hand and foot polish at Let Em Have It Salon. $347 value. Does not include color corrections, and must be used December 2014.
- July 10: 10 private pilates sessions at Pilates at Cherry Creek. $600 value.
- July 11: $200 gift card Heloise in Cherry Creek.
- July 14: Laser resurfacing and an anti-aging skincare kit and Adonia (photo) skin analysis at Denver Plastic Surgery. $795 value. Expires six months after date of entry.
- July 15: Attend Flavors of Colorado August 15-17, and enjoy a one-night hotel stay at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa and $100 food and beverage cash and $100 in Flavor Dollars. $399 value. Only valid for one night, double occupancy standard room at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa (August 15 or 16). $100 in Flavor Dollars is only good for food and beverage on Saturday and Sunday (August 16 and 17), they are non-transferrable for cash. Any unused Flavor Dollars can not be cashed out.
- July 16: Four (4) projects, one each per person at Glassateria. $260 value.
- July 17: One (1) month membership and underground parking at Pura Vida. Access to 140 classes weekly. $350 Value.
- July 18: A three panel mission screen from Amish Furniture Gallery. Ashbury stain and rose-themed glass. $1,189 value.
- July 21: Sferra Elda Wisteria Queen Duvet Cover and 2 European Shams from The Brass Bed. $921 value.
- July 22: An oak-wash cigar humidor and ten (10) graycliff cigars courtesy of The Robusto Room. $550 value.
- July 23: Six (6) month membership and six (6) personal training sessions at Colorado Athletic Club downtown. $1,363 value. Valid on an individaul, single-club membership. Must be 18 years or older with ID.
- July 24: A five-time fertilization and weed control lawn treatment from Swingle. Up to 5,000 feet for new customers only. $340 value. Will expire a year from date of issue.
- July 25: Four (4) VIP tickets to Denver Food and Wine Saturday, September 6. $195 value. Expires Septmeber 6, 2014
- July 28: A family membership to Greenwood Athletic Club. $400 value. For one person for the entire family, and excludes Indoor tennis club (for new members only).
- July 29: Gift certificate to Room and Board. $500 value.
- July 30: Shopping spree at Timbuk2 $300 in ready-made product and $200 credit towards customized product. $500 value.
- July 31: Six (6) tickets to the Boulder Craft Beer Festival August 23. $100 gift card for select stores in Downtown Boulder and $50 gift card to LiquorMart in Boulder. $330 value. Winner must be 21 years or older. Boulder Craft Beer Festival tickets have no cash value and can only be redeemed the day of the event (August 23, 2014).
- August 1: Two (2) tickets to see Ina Garten: The Barefoot Contessa on November 19 at Paramount Theater. $140 Value.
There will be twenty (20) total winners in this contest.
The prize selection will not be official or final until the winner responds to an email notification.
Winners will be notified by email the day after entry/prize featured. If a winner does not respond to a notification email after five (5) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If 5280 Publishing or its affiliates cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
A contestant is not a winner, and shall not be entitled to the prize, unless and until that contestant’s eligibility has been verified.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the prize winner’s permission for 5280 Publishing to use the prize winner’s name for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. Entrants agree that 5280 Publishing and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Sponsoring Entities”), shall not be responsible for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the contest or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. Entrants also agree that 5280 Publishing and/or its affiliates entities have not made and shall not in any manner be liable for any warranty, guarantee, or representation, whether express or implied, with respect to any prize, including without limitation, the prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. 5280 Publishing reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest. 5280 Publishing also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry containing any obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate comments or other matter.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
For the name of winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: 5280 Publishing, Inc. 1515 Wazee St., Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80202. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage.
This Contest is sponsored by 5280 Publishing, Inc., with offices at 1515 Wazee St., Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80202.