- A valid Colorado Driver's License,
- A valid Colorado ID card issued by the Colorado Department of Revenue
- A valid U.S. passport
- A valid ID card (with photo) issued by any agency of the federal, state, or local government
- A valid pilot's license
- A valid U.S. military ID card (with photo)
- A copy of a current utility bill, telephone bill, cable bill, bank statement,
- government check, any paycheck
- A document from a college or university containing at least the name, date of birth, and residence address of the student elector
- A valid Medicare or Medicaid card
- A certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate
- A certified copy of naturalization documents
- Students can also use: An affidavit from the registrar at your public junior
- college, college or university in Colorado containing name, date of birth and
- residence of the student elector.
- Are you registered to vote?
- Did you have a valid Colorado Driver's License, a recent utility bill with your home address on it, a U.S. Passport, a birth certificate, a bank statement or paycheck with a current address with you when you tried to vote?
- Were you unable to cast a provisional ballot?
- Do you feel you were denied your right to vote today?
- Would you like to make sure you get to vote in the general election?
303.894.2200 Elections fax: 303.869.4861 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgGood luck. Be patient. Today is your day and your chance to be heard. Voting is a privilege. It is what democracy is all about. Use it, don't lose it.
Colorado coal mining sits at a crossroads.
The Mile High Holidays: A Local Gift Guide
Meet the principal of Columbine High School.
Everything you need to know about Colorado's grand experiment with legalized recreational...
Colorado has pumped nearly $25 million into mental health crisis care since the Aurora theater...