- 850,000 voted early this year (up 75,000 from 2000.)
- 3 million and change are registered to vote.
- Voter turnout is expected to be 70 to 75%.
- More than 1 million of Colorado's 3 million registered voters are independents
- Republicans now outnumber registered Democrats by 178,000 voters.
- Evangelical voters
- Hispanic voters
- Other minority voters
Colorado coal mining sits at a crossroads.
The Mile High Holidays: A Local Gift Guide
Meet the principal of Columbine High School.
Everything you need to know about Colorado's grand experiment with legalized recreational...
Colorado has pumped nearly $25 million into mental health crisis care since the Aurora theater...