Voting by the Numbers
- 850,000 voted early this year (up 75,000 from 2000.)
- 3 million and change are registered to vote.
- Voter turnout is expected to be 70 to 75%.
- More than 1 million of Colorado's 3 million registered voters are independents
- Republicans now outnumber registered Democrats by 178,000 voters.
- Evangelical voters
- Hispanic voters
- Other minority voters
Facebook Comments Box
Beginner’s guide to climbing Colorado’s fourteeners.
Top Dentists: The 2013 List.
Hip-hop’s ultimate one-hit wonders.
Remodel the master bath?
Playful accents mingle with traditional style in this Cherry Hills house.