Voting by the Numbers
- 850,000 voted early this year (up 75,000 from 2000.)
- 3 million and change are registered to vote.
- Voter turnout is expected to be 70 to 75%.
- More than 1 million of Colorado's 3 million registered voters are independents
- Republicans now outnumber registered Democrats by 178,000 voters.
- Evangelical voters
- Hispanic voters
- Other minority voters
Facebook Comments Box
Here’s why it’s finally time to get back in the Denver real estate market.
We’ve highlighted some of the best road cycling routes along the Front Range and in the high...
Colorado’s labor market has more than its share of occupational hazards.
Each year, more than 18,000 victims of domestic violence call SafeHouse Denver’s hot line. Meet...
From obesity to food allergies, we break down five issues facing Colorado’s kids.