- a $17.8 million cut for Colorado, including funds for police and firefighters. Health Care
- $45 billion is cut from Medicaid, with Colorado's share amounting to $354 million.
- Cuts for the No Child Left Behind Act result in a decrease of $137.1 million in Colorado, affecting more than 27,000 children.
- Cuts in Pell Grants for Colorado students will leave 65,070 students in tight straits. Other Priorities
- Colorado job training programs will lose $16.6 million.
- 446,385 Colorado veterans will have to pay a new $250 annual "user fee" to use the VA health care system, and their prescription drug co-payment will be doubled.
- Colorado clean water programs will be cut by $3.1 million.
- The Low Income Heating Energy Assistance Program will be cut by $3.7 million for Colorado residents.
Meet the man who took charge of the Colorado DOC in the wake of his predecessor’s murder....
The 33 things every Coloradan should know how to do.
This season’s nine top looks for men and women exude a casual but polished elegance...
Behold, the 10 very best restaurants to hit the Mile High City in the past year.
Elegant taste, feminine colors, and just a touch of sparkle: How a city girl got her dream home...