- a $17.8 million cut for Colorado, including funds for police and firefighters. Health Care
- $45 billion is cut from Medicaid, with Colorado's share amounting to $354 million.
- Cuts for the No Child Left Behind Act result in a decrease of $137.1 million in Colorado, affecting more than 27,000 children.
- Cuts in Pell Grants for Colorado students will leave 65,070 students in tight straits. Other Priorities
- Colorado job training programs will lose $16.6 million.
- 446,385 Colorado veterans will have to pay a new $250 annual "user fee" to use the VA health care system, and their prescription drug co-payment will be doubled.
- Colorado clean water programs will be cut by $3.1 million.
- The Low Income Heating Energy Assistance Program will be cut by $3.7 million for Colorado residents.
Colorado coal mining sits at a crossroads.
The Mile High Holidays: A Local Gift Guide
Meet the principal of Columbine High School.
Everything you need to know about Colorado's grand experiment with legalized recreational...
Colorado has pumped nearly $25 million into mental health crisis care since the Aurora theater...