Last-Minute Valentine's Day Tips
- Pop over to the bar at the Oceanaire Seafood Room for a selection of fresh-shucked oysters. Pair those Malpeques and Kumamotos with a glass of bubbly.
- Go ethnic with dinner at Jewel of India (10343 Federal Blvd., Unit P, Westminster, 303-469-7779). Cozy up in a booth and order platters of tandoori chicken, hot naan, and lamb vindaloo.
- Bundle up and go for a stroll through the Baker neighborhood. Stop off at Strelka (3 S. Broadway, 720-570-4500), Sputnik's take-out window, for addictive sweet potato fries and Cuban pork sandwiches--and funnel cake. Take and go, or eat there and stay for local DJ Sara Thurston's beat-heavy Danceotron.
- Check out Indulge French Bistro (4140 W. 38th Ave., 303-433-7400). This brand-new French spot is fresh enough that it's not on everyone's list. Go early or late and chances are, you'll find a table.
- Dip in at Gelazzi on romantic Larimer Square (1411 Larimer St., 303-534-5056). We're of the mind that it's never to cold for gelato--especially when you can dress it up with a shot of amaretto or Cointreau.
Facebook Comments Box
Here’s why it’s finally time to get back in the Denver real estate market.
We’ve highlighted some of the best road cycling routes along the Front Range and in the high...
Colorado’s labor market has more than its share of occupational hazards.
Each year, more than 18,000 victims of domestic violence call SafeHouse Denver’s hot line. Meet...
From obesity to food allergies, we break down five issues facing Colorado’s kids.