New Colorado Laws Take Effect July 1
- Raise fines for some traffic offenses like driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
- Allow art galleries to serve alcohol up to four hours a day, 15 days per year.
- Require massage therapists to be licensed
- Toughen "adverse possession" laws to make it harder for your neighbor to claim a piece of your land
- Ban ticket scalpers from using software that allows them to game the system by jumping ahead of others or getting around limits on the number of tickets that can be purchased
- Create a new crime for threatening a judge or his or her staff or family members.
Facebook Comments Box
Here’s why it’s finally time to get back in the Denver real estate market.
We’ve highlighted some of the best road cycling routes along the Front Range and in the high...
Colorado’s labor market has more than its share of occupational hazards.
Each year, more than 18,000 victims of domestic violence call SafeHouse Denver’s hot line. Meet...
From obesity to food allergies, we break down five issues facing Colorado’s kids.