- Raise fines for some traffic offenses like driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
- Allow art galleries to serve alcohol up to four hours a day, 15 days per year.
- Require massage therapists to be licensed
- Toughen "adverse possession" laws to make it harder for your neighbor to claim a piece of your land
- Ban ticket scalpers from using software that allows them to game the system by jumping ahead of others or getting around limits on the number of tickets that can be purchased
- Create a new crime for threatening a judge or his or her staff or family members.
The Mile High Holidays: A Local Gift Guide
Meet the principal of Columbine High School.
Everything you need to know about Colorado's grand experiment with legalized recreational...
Colorado has pumped nearly $25 million into mental health crisis care since the Aurora theater...
Who is the Colorado woman?