July 14 2008, 11:46 AM
- [P]ractically every new road has a bike lane.
- The city's Old Town historic district contains four microbreweries and more than two dozen restaurants.
- Colorado State University occupies a scenic spot in the middle of town.
- The city just received a grant from the Department of Energy to start a solar-energy project downtown.
- [T]he award-winning Poudre Valley Health System will soon be home to a brand-new cancer center.
- The city is taking steps to improve overcrowding in schools.