Questions abound for the Denver Broncos after Sunday’s debacle—also known as one of the least-watchable Super Bowls in history—and people are already talking about what needs to happen this year if Peyton Manning & Co. want to make it back to the Big Game (and win). A few highlights:
- Manning needs to pass his physical.
- Ryan Clady needs to stay healthy.
- Chris Harris needs to recover from his surgery.
- Might Denver wide receiver—and reality television star—Eric Decker walk via free-agency?
- Knowshon Moreno was a new man this past season, but he might be gone, too.
- Don’t ship those No. 24 Champ Bailey jerseys off to Goodwill yet. The future hall-of-famer says he still has game left.
- Head coach John Fox needs to get his stuff together.
- What’s going to happen with Wes Welker?
—Image courtesy of Shutterstock
Meet the man who took charge of the Colorado DOC in the wake of his predecessor’s murder....
The 33 things every Coloradan should know how to do.
This season’s nine top looks for men and women exude a casual but polished elegance...
Behold, the 10 very best restaurants to hit the Mile High City in the past year.
Elegant taste, feminine colors, and just a touch of sparkle: How a city girl got her dream home...