Honored in these specialties:
From the Doctor (Sponsored)?
Brett Abernathy, M.D., is a board certified urologist practicing with The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). He is a former clinical staff member at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center where he was twice selected as an outstanding faculty member. Dr. Abernathy has served as Chief of Surgery at Exempla Lutheran Medical Center as well as President of the Rocky Mountain Urologic Society.
Dr. Abernathy obtained his medical doctorate from Northwestern University and completed his residency in urology at Southwestern Medical School. He has been recognized as a Top Doc by 5280 Magazine multiple times.
At TUCC, Dr. Abernathy specializes in:
Treatment of kidney and ureteral stones
- Endoscopic, open and extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL).
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract malignancy (cancer) and male genitalia.
- Evaluation and treatment of benign and malignant (cancerous) prostate disease, including prostate cancer.
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 18 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Sports Authority Field.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology, including urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
Learn more about TUCC at www.tucc.com. To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the TUCC website.