Sponsored ListingWhat's a sponsored listing?
Elias (Eli) Hsu, M.D., is a board certified urologist practicing with The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). His clinical skill set includes laparoscopic and robotic surgery for prostate and kidney cancer, vaginal vault prolapse and urinary reconstruction. In August 2011, Dr. Hsu performed the first robotic-assisted laparoscopic simple prostatectomy (prostate removal) for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in Colorado and the first robotic-assisted laparoscopic vesicovaginal fistula repair in Denver.
Dr. Hsu earned his medical doctorate from New York University School of Medicine. He then completed his urologic residency at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Hsu is a four-time recipient of 5280 Magazine’s Top Docs recognition
At TUCC, Dr. Hsu specializes in:
Female and male urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Stress and urge incontinence
- Post-prostatectomy incontinence
- Vaginal vault prolapse
- Interstitial cystitis
Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Robotic and laparoscopic total and partial nephrectomy
- Robotic prostatectomy
- Robotic abdominal sacrocolpopexy
- Robotic ureteral reimplantation
- Robotic pyeloplasty
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 18 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Mile High Stadium.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology, including urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
Learn more about TUCC at www.tucc.com. To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the TUCC website.