Sponsored ListingWhat's a sponsored listing?
Eric Gross, M.D. is a board certified radiation oncologist practicing with The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). Dr. Gross is the only radiation oncologist in Colorado whose practice is devoted solely to the delivery of radiation therapy for the treatment of urologic cancers. He is a three-time recipient of 5280 Magazine’s Top Docs recognition.
Dr. Gross earned his medical doctorate from the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He then completed his internship and transitional residency program at the University of Hawaii Affiliated Hospitals before completing his residency in radiation oncology at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center.
At TUCC, Dr. Gross specializes in:
- Radiation treatment of urologic cancers
- External beam radiation therapy utilizing 3D conformal, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiation therapy (IGRT), sterotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) and volumetric arc therapy (VMAT)
- Prostate brachytherapy
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 17 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Mile High Stadium.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology, including urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
Learn more about TUCC at www.tucc.com. To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the TUCC website.