Honored in these specialties:
From the Doctor (Sponsored)?
Jesse Mills, M.D., is a board certified urologist practicing with The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). He serves as the director of the Center for Men’s Health at TUCC, a specialty division of the center dedicated solely to the treatment of men's urologic health.
Dr. Mills has a robust urologic surgical practice. He performs more than 150 microsurgical procedures each year, making him one of the top performing surgeons in the country. He is a two-time recipient of 5280 Magazine’s Top Docs recognition.
Dr. Mills obtained his medical doctorate from University of Iowa College of Medicine. He completed his urology residency at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Under Dr. Larry Lipshultz, a world-renowned leader in male infertility and sexual medicine, Dr. Mills completed a one-year fellowship in microsurgery and male reproductive medicine at Baylor College of Medicine.
At TUCC Dr. Mills specializes in:
- Microsurgical vasectomy reversal
- Penile implants
- Microsurgical varicocelectomy (surgical correction of a varicocele)
- Microsurgical epididymal and testicular sperm extraction
- Men’s health and male hormone replacement
- Low testosterone
- Sperm recovery after anabolic steroid use
- Fertility and sexual function after spinal cord injury
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 18 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Sports Authority Field.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
Learn more about the Center for Men’s Health at TUCC at www.tucc.com/CMH. To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the Center for Men’s Health at TUCC website.