Honored in these specialties:
From the Doctor (Sponsored)?
Dr. Kenny Chan is a fellowship trained, board certified pediatric otolaryngologist dedicated to the treatment of medical or surgical problems of the ear, nose and throat at Children’s Hospital Colorado. Dr. Chan specializes in chronic ear disease, cochlear implantation, sinusitis and anterior skull base tumors. His extensive experience and exemplary care have been recognized nationally with numerous honors and awards. His goal is to deliver the most advanced, evidence-based evaluation and management for children and their families.
Dr. Chan currently serves as Chairman of the 9-physician Pediatric Group at Children’s Hospital Colorado and is also a Professor with the University of Colorado School of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology. His group at Children’s Hospital Colorado adds depth and breadth to the subspecialty, and are engaged in teaching and research. Dr. Chan’s research has been widely viewed and published.
Dr. Chan is a member of American Academy of Otolaryngology, American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, American Academy of Pediatrics and the Triological Society. He was recently elected as President-Elect for the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Children’s Hospital Colorado pediatric otolaryngology group treats the common diseases:
- Ear infection
- Tonsillar and adenoid infections and enlargement
- Neck masses
- Noisy breathing
Our multi-disciplinary services include complex diseases:
- Upper airway diseases (Aero-Digestive Clinic)
- Newly identified hearing loss (Hearing Clinic)
- Congenital malformation of the ear (Microtia Clinic)
- Chronic sinusitis (Sinus Clinic)
- Blood and lymph vessel diseases (Vascular Malformation Clinic)
- Voice disorders (Voice Clinic)
- Miscellaneous (Cleft Palate, Sleep Disorder, Velopharyngeal Insufficiency Clinics)
Our sites of practice include:
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Main Campus (Aurora)*
- St. Joseph (Downtown)
- Wheat Ridge
- North Campus (Highway 7)*
- South Campus (Highlands Ranch)*
(*) Locations with outpatient surgical services
To schedule an appointment, please call our centralized appointment line Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at 720-777-8501.