Sponsored ListingWhat's a sponsored listing?
Richard Heppe, M.D., is a board certified urologist practicing with The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). Dr. Heppe earned his medical doctorate from the Medical College of Virginia. He then completed an internship in general surgery, along with his residency training in general surgery and urology, at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center.
As a clinical instructor with the Swedish Hospital Family Medicine Residency program and past clinical instructor in the department of surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Dr. Heppe trains and educates future physicians in addition to his work at TUCC.
At TUCC, Dr. Heppe specializes in:
- Minimally invasive prostate surgery
- Transurethral microwave therapy (TUMT)
- High powered greenlight laser prostate vaporization
- Posterior tibial nerve stimulation
- Monarc transobturator sling
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Hand-assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy
- Ureteroscopy and ureteroscopy with Holmium laser
- Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Prostate disease
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Male fertility and microsurgery
- Men's urologic health
- Penile implants
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 17 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Mile High Stadium.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology, including urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the TUCC website.