Sponsored ListingWhat's a sponsored listing?
Stephen Ruyle, M.D., is a board certified urologist practicing with The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). He is a fourth generation Coloradan and native of Greeley. Dr. Ruyle is considered a pioneer in the field of robotic surgery for prostate cancer and has been recognized as a 5280 Magazine Top Doc 13 times.
Dr. Ruyle earned his medical doctorate, with honors, from Dartmouth Medical School before completing general surgery training at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine in Norfolk, Virginia. He completed his urologic surgery training at Harvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
At TUCC, Dr. Ruyle specializes in:
- Robotic prostatectomy and pelvic lymph node dissection for prostate cancer
- Treatment of prostate and bladder cancer
- Neurogenic bladder/spinal cord injury
- Kidney stone disease with extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL), ureteroscopy/laser and percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) with transurethral resection and microwave therapy
- Male urinary incontinence
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 17 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Mile High Stadium.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology, including urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the TUCC website.