Panzano chef Elise Wiggins prepares an at-home Italian feast.
Panzano chef Elise Wiggins is the consummate hostess, both at her restaurant and in her Stapleton home. Her flavors are big, bold, and straight from the hearth—all of which makes Wiggins’ style of cooking ideal for entertaining. The following Italian feast for 10 to 12 diners was designed with sharing in mind—making it easy to duplicate. Buon appetito!
- Flatbread Dough
- Flatbread with Culatello Grana Padano Cheese, Arugula, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, and Balsamico di Moderna
- Mini Piadinas with Roasted Pork, Olives, Oil-Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Marjoram, and Whipped Ricotta
- Crostini di Fegatini di Pollo e Sapa
- Crispy Polenta with Mortadella Mousse
- Ciccioli Frolli with Mostarda (Crispy Pork Belly with Mostarda)
- Quaglia Arrosti Cicheti (Mini Quail Brochettes)