Contrary to the popular belief, ski bums aren’t extinct—they’re just evolving.
Rules To Bum By*
1. Do not get a job that requires you to be at work before 4 p.m.
2. Do not carry a car payment.
3. Do not use a credit card.
4. Do not have children.
5. Do not buy a house.
6. Do not have a pet (not even a goldfish).
7. Never depend on a job for your ski pass.
8. Do not spend all of your money at the bar.
9. Work two summer jobs.
10. Buy health insurance.
*Some of these rules may become unnecessary as a ski bum ages.