5280/Keystone Resort Weekend Ski Giveaway Rules - 2010
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
- Promotion Description: The 5280/Keystone Resort Weekend Ski Giveaway Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins on October 25th, at 12:01:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time ("MST") and ends on November 4th 2010 at 11:59 p.m. MST (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Promotion and playing the game, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of 5280 Publishing, Inc. (the "Sponsor") which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility: Only persons over the age of eighteen (18) years as of the time of their entry who are located in and legal residents of one of the fifty States of the United States or the District of Columbia are eligible to enter. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members or persons living in the same household are not eligible. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
- How to Enter: Participants must go to www.5280.com (the "Website") during the Promotion Period and click on appropriate link for the 5280/Keystone Resort Weekend Ski Giveaway Sweepstakes depending on whether the participants wish to also subscribe to 5280 Magazine or only enter the Promotion, and then follow the onscreen instructions by entering their complete name and address. Participants should then click on the "SUBMIT" button after all the requested information has been entered. All potential winners are subject to verification and validation before any prize will be awarded.
Participants are limited to one entry per person.
All entries must be received during the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win the Prize. The Sponsor's (or its administrator's] computers shall be the official time keeping device for the Instant Win game. If multiple entries are received from the same person, only the first entry will be considered and all subsequent entries may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account provided in the entry, and proof of being the authorized account holder may be required and the decision of the Sponsor will be final. All requested information on the entry must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win, and entries not containing a valid email address and telephone number will be disqualified. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by the Sponsor of such entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries that are not received in a timely manner, or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error, or due to inaccessibility of the Internet or portions thereof. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Automated Entries Prohibited: No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, software-generated or automated multiple entries will be accepted.
- Winner Selection: Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about November 8th, 2010. Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the Prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the "winner" of the Promotion The Prize is described more fully below. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
A Participant is not a winner, and shall not be entitled to the Prize, unless and until that Participant's eligibility has been verified, and Participant has provided to Sponsor a completed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release as discussed below.
Odds of winning during the Promotion Period are dependant on the number of eligible Participants.
Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received or read by a potential winner for any reason. The Sponsor is not responsible and shall not be liable for any late, lost or misdirected notification, or for a winner's efforts to claim a prize. If for any reason a potential winner cannot be reached despite reasonable efforts by Sponsor, or a prize is not accepted within two (5) days of the first notification attempt made by Sponsor, or the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not to have complied with these Official Rules, that potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible.
- Verification and Validation. All Participants shall be subject to verification and validation by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A Participant is not a winner of any prize unless and until the Participant's eligibility has been verified and the Participant has been notified that verification has been completed. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence in lieu of its own validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and shall not be honored. Sponsor shall not be liable to any participant for any malfunction of the Promotion.
- Prize Details. There will be one Prize winner. The Prize is a weekend getaway to Kestone Resort, including 3 nights in a luxurious condominium and 18 lift tickets. The total approximate retail value for the Prize is $2,784.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factors beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may award the Prize by a random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the time the Promotion became impaired.
- General Prize Conditions: Potential winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). If a winner fails or refuses to sign and return the Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible. The Prize is not transferable and not assignable. No substitutions of the Prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event the Prize or any portion thereof becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners shall be solely responsible for all taxes and fees or costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any federal or state or other income tax.
- Release: Execution of the Prize Claim Documents and acceptance of the Prize constitutes the prize winner's permission for Sponsor to use prize winner's name for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. Entrants agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Sponsoring Entities"), shall not be responsible for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Promotion or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. Entrants also agree that the Sponsoring entities have not made and shall not in any manner be liable for any warranty, guarantee, or representation, whether express or implied, with respect to any prize, including without limitation, the prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry containing any obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate comments or other matter.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
- Name of Winners: For the name of winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: 5280/Keystone Resort Weekend Ski Giveaway Sweepstakes. 5280 Publishing, Inc. 1515 Wazee St. Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80202. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- Sponsorship: This Promotion is sponsored by 5280 Publishing, Inc., with offices at 1515 Wazee St. Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80202.
Here’s why it’s finally time to get back in the Denver real estate market.
We’ve highlighted some of the best road cycling routes along the Front Range and in the high...
Colorado’s labor market has more than its share of occupational hazards.
Each year, more than 18,000 victims of domestic violence call SafeHouse Denver’s hot line. Meet...
From obesity to food allergies, we break down five issues facing Colorado’s kids.