Website and E-Newsletter Banner Ad Specifications
Please contact an account executive for pricing and terms.
Acceptable Ad sizes (as of 8/10):
- Leaderboard banner (728 pixels wide x 90 pixels tall)
- Subscriber email banner (582 pixels wide x 72 pixels tall)
- Half page (300 pixels wide x 600 pixels tall)
- Full banner (468 pixels wide x 60 pixels tall)
- Medium rectangle (300 pixels wide x 250 pixels tall)
- Small rectangle (300 pixels wide x 100 pixels tall)
Banner ad specs:
- Acceptable file types: JPEG, GIF, Animated GIF, Flash*
- No files over 30K accepted
- Non Transparent
Email Blast Banner Ads
- Please contact an account executive for pricing and terms.
- Email Blast Banner Size: 582 pixels wide x 72 pixels tall
- Acceptalbe file types: JPEG, GIF
- Please provide banner at least 3 working days prior to date of email blast.
Here’s why it’s finally time to get back in the Denver real estate market.
We’ve highlighted some of the best road cycling routes along the Front Range and in the high...
Colorado’s labor market has more than its share of occupational hazards.
Each year, more than 18,000 victims of domestic violence call SafeHouse Denver’s hot line. Meet...
From obesity to food allergies, we break down five issues facing Colorado’s kids.