Questions abound for the Denver Broncos after Sunday’s debacle —also known as one of the least-watchable  Super Bowls in history—and people are already talking about what needs to happen this year if Peyton Manning & Co. want to make it back to the Big Game (and win). A few highlights:
- Manning needs to pass his physical .
- Ryan Clady needs to stay healthy .
- Chris Harris needs to recover  from his surgery.
- Might Denver wide receiver—and reality television star—Eric Decker walk via free-agency ?
- Knowshon Moreno was a new man this past season, but he might be gone, too .
- Don’t ship those No. 24 Champ Bailey jerseys off to Goodwill yet. The future hall-of-famer says he still has game left .
- Head coach John Fox needs to get his stuff together .
- What’s going to happen with Wes Welker ?
- #NeverForget .
—Image courtesy of Shutterstock