Mayor John Hickenlooper says we should vote early
for Denverites. For other counties, go here.
I have to vote early. CNN is hosting an election night blogging party
in D.C. which is where I'll be blogging election results and news. About two dozen bloggers from both sides of the aisle have been invited.
Jason gave his overall predictions
earlier. Here are my picks for Democratic wins:
- Bill Ritter for Governor, by a wide margin.
- Ed Perlmutter in the 7th District, comfortably.
- Jay Fawcett in the 5th District, a squeaker.
- Diana DeGette and Mark Udall by miles in the 1st and 2nd district.
- Angie vs. Marilyn: Too volatile to call.
One more prediction:
- Winner: Amendment 44 (legalization of adult possession of up to one ounce of pot.)
But don't take my word for any of this. Get out and vote. We get the government we elect.
Your vote counts. Remember when Bob Beauprez first won in the new District 7? It was by 221 votes.