(303) 756-9441 | http://www.montessoridenver.org
Grades: Toddler – 8th
For 50 years, Montessori School of Denver has inspired inquisitive, socially conscious, confident students. We are a dynamic educational environment empowering students to use diverse knowledge and experiences to reach their full potential and do good in the world. At our school, students learn to think independently and develop a strong sense of self. Our students engage in real life problem solving, from designing the Mosquito Spring Net to combat Malaria in Zambia, to working with architects to design the perfect tree house for our new campus. MSD students consistently demonstrate high levels of academic achievement, compassion, and are truly inspired to make a difference in the world. Come visit and see why we were the first Montessori school in Colorado to be accredited by the American Montessori Society and the Association of Colorado Independent Schools.
- Global education is at the forefront.
- Core academics are integrated with subject matter areas including arts and technology.
- Learning is experiential, collaborative, and reflective by design.
- Social-emotional growth is respected and nurtured.
- Our community is warm, engaging, and welcoming.