The Local newsletter is your free, daily guide to life in Colorado. For locals, by locals. Sign up today!
When Denver design veteran Angela Harris launched her lifestyle brand, Bode & Well, earlier this year, she had one goal in mind: “making elevated design affordable,” she says. Featuring sculptural forms and painterly patterns, the series of decorative tiles, furniture, art, and bedding has an artistic feel, which Harris says was inspired by her ultimate muse: nature. “Finding natural beauty in the unexpected is what these collections are all about,” she says, noting that some of the featured motifs represent dried palm leaves and the organic movement of water. Here, Harris shares a few of her favorite pieces from the collection, as well as other elegant decor that will turn your blank canvas into a masterpiece.
1. Obsidian table lamp in Alabaster, price upon request, Baker Furniture
2. 5 Link wood decorative object, $110, West Elm
3. “Peaceful Voyage II” framed giclée on canvas, $349, Bode & Well
4. Shell necklace sculpture on stand, $1,799, Phillips Collection
5. Lina pillow in Clay, $125, Bode & Well, at Wildcat Territory
6. Vase, $210, by Jun Tsunoda, at Roman and Williams Guild
7. Sienna coffee table in Walnut/Bone, $929, Studio A Home by Global Views
8. Wilder mural 8×8 matte porcelain tile in Autumn Leaves, $30 per square foot, Bode & Well, at TileBar
9. Bubbles For Brains sculpture in Nickel, $429, Studio A Home by Global Views
10. Coastal braided swivel lounge chair in Chenille Champagne, price upon request, Baker Furniture