Sponsored ListingWhat's a sponsored listing?
Richard Augspurger, M.D., F.A.C.S., is a board certified urologist and the medical director at The Urology Center of Colorado (TUCC). As a clinical faculty member of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (UCHSC), Dr. Augspurger has been elected to the "Order of the Golden Nephros" three times. This annual award recognizes outstanding clinical urology professors at UCHSC.
Dr. Augspurger obtained his medical doctorate, cum laude, from Ohio State University. He completed a surgical internship and residency training in surgery and urology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, where he was named Chief Resident. He is also an American College of Surgeons fellow.
At TUCC, Dr. Augspurger specializes in:
- Pediatric urology – spina bifida
- Neurogenic bladder
- Bladder augmentation
- Continent urinary diversion (in the event of a bladder removal or non-functioning bladder)
TUCC is the only comprehensive urology center in the Rocky Mountain region, providing treatment for all urologic conditions at one location. TUCC features 17 physicians, a state-of-the-art clinic, including radiology, laboratory and pathology services, a comprehensive cancer treatment center, clinical research department and ambulatory surgery center. Our 60,000 square-foot center is located on the north side of Mile High Stadium.
Urologic treatments and services at TUCC include:
- Prostate cancer biopsy and diagnosis
- Comprehensive prostate cancer treatment
- On-site radiation therapy
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Treatment of urologic cancers
- Minimally invasive treatments for prostate disease
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male fertility
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals
- Female urology, including urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse
- Clinical research
- Patient support groups
Learn more about TUCC at www.tucc.com. To make an appointment, call 303.825.TUCC (8822) or click on the Request an Appointment link on the TUCC website.