Questions abound for the Denver Broncos after Sunday’s debacle—also known as one of the least-watchable Super Bowls in history—and people are already talking about what needs to happen this year if Peyton Manning & Co. want to make it back to the Big Game (and win). A few highlights:
- Manning needs to pass his physical.
- Ryan Clady needs to stay healthy.
- Chris Harris needs to recover from his surgery.
- Might Denver wide receiver—and reality television star—Eric Decker walk via free-agency?
- Knowshon Moreno was a new man this past season, but he might be gone, too.
- Don’t ship those No. 24 Champ Bailey jerseys off to Goodwill yet. The future hall-of-famer says he still has game left.
- Head coach John Fox needs to get his stuff together.
- What’s going to happen with Wes Welker?
—Image courtesy of Shutterstock