If you’re already bemoaning holiday shopping and you’re about to purchase everything online, stop acting like Scrooge and refer to our nifty shopping guide.
From home furnishings and accessories to clothing and great gift ideas, we shopped all over the metro area and chatted with storeowners about their wares and the ever-changing face of Denver retail. What we found was that the increasing diversity of the metro area has spurred the growth and development of several shopping areas that are filled with to-die-for boutiques. What this translates to for all of us shopaholics is better stores with a greater variety of merchandise. (In totally simple terms: more ways to spend your hard-earned cash!)
More from our Power Shopping Issue
- Denver Has a 7,000-Year-Old Archaeology Site Right In Its Backyard
- Can’t Wait for Meow Wolf to Come to Denver? Get a Taste of What to Expect at Special Guest
- Get Involved: Save the San Juans with Suds
- Hidden Gem: Red Square Euro Bistro
- Labor Issues Shut Down Two Front Range Businesses
- Don’t Miss the Timberline Cruiser Regatta
- 5 New(ish) Local Breweries to Sip at This Summer
So if you’re searching for that certain something for that special someone, break out of your usual shopping rut and take a short trip to one of these great Denver shopping destinations. Shopping Denver has never been so good!