If you’re already bemoaning holiday shopping and you’re about to purchase everything online, stop acting like Scrooge and refer to our nifty shopping guide.
From home furnishings and accessories to clothing and great gift ideas, we shopped all over the metro area and chatted with storeowners about their wares and the ever-changing face of Denver retail. What we found was that the increasing diversity of the metro area has spurred the growth and development of several shopping areas that are filled with to-die-for boutiques. What this translates to for all of us shopaholics is better stores with a greater variety of merchandise. (In totally simple terms: more ways to spend your hard-earned cash!)
- Where to See Fireworks in and Around Denver This Year
- Will the Rainbow Gathering Run Roughshod Over Colorado’s Public Lands?
- What Would Continued La Niña Conditions Mean for Colorado Weather?
- Hanging Lake Is Finally Open Again. Here’s What to Expect
- It May Be Time for a Permanent Fire Ban. Don’t @ Me.
- Colorado 2022 Primary Election Results: Republicans Spurn Election Deniers (Mostly)
- Denver’s Best Mexican Food
So if you’re searching for that certain something for that special someone, break out of your usual shopping rut and take a short trip to one of these great Denver shopping destinations. Shopping Denver has never been so good!