The Local newsletter is your free, daily guide to life in Colorado. For locals, by locals. Sign up today!
The number 13 is a lucky one at 5280 Publishing! The City and Regional Magazine Association award finalists were announced this morning, and 5280 is mentioned 13 times—the most nods we’ve ever received in 23 years of publication. From general excellence to civic journalism to excellence in design, the work produced by our editorial and art teams in 2016 was one for the books.
Here’s a list of all 13 of 5280′s CRMA nominations:
- Excellence in Writing: August 2016 issue
- Excellence in Design: October 2016 issue
- Magazine Section: Compass, Culture, Adventure and Eat & Drink; July and August issues
- Reader Service: “The Art of Buying Art,” November 2016
- Reader Service: “Survival of the Fittest,” July 2016
- Leisure/Lifestyle Interests: “Green Acres,” July 2016
- Leisure/Lifestyle Interests: “The Joy of Cycling,” August 2016
- Civic Journalism: “Our Children, Ourselves” December 2016
- Civic Journalism: “Still Life,” January 2016
- Ancillary Home/Shelter: 5280 Home December 2016
- Ancillary General Interest: 5280 Health 2016
- E-Newsletter: Table Talk
- General Excellence: 5280 (August, November, December issues)