The Local newsletter is your free, daily guide to life in Colorado. For locals, by locals. Sign up today!
This summer, we profiled several new local breweries. But since publication, another brewery has already opened. We updated the list. Cheers!
1. Wit’s End Brewing Company Open since: September 26
Give One Year of 5280 for just $16.
Head Brewer: Scott Witsoe Brew to try: Jean-Claude Van Blond (Belgian blonde ale)
2. Copper Kettle Brewing Company Open since: April
Head Brewer: Jeremy Gobien Brew to try: Mexican Chocolate Stout
3. Renegade Brewing Company Open since: June
Head Brewer: Brian O’Connell Brew to try: Ryeteous (rye IPA)
4. Caution Brewing Company Open since: June
Head Brewer: Danny Wang Brew to try: Lao Wang Lager (spiced Asian lager)
5. Denver Beer Company Open since: August
Head Brewer: Charlie Berger Brew to try: Rise of the Fifth Horseman (peach saison)