The Local newsletter is your free, daily guide to life in Colorado. For locals, by locals. Sign up today!
“Quality time is one of my main love languages, so having people I care about take the time to travel to see and stay with me means so much,” says artist, entrepreneur, and podcaster Jeanne Oliver. Here, the Castle Rock resident shares some stylish guest-room essentials that make visitors feel the love in return.
1. Travel grooming essentials, products shown from Aesop’s São Paulo kit, kits start at $35, Aesop, aesop.com
2. El Mar alpaca throw, handwoven in Peru, $175, the Citizenry, the-citizenry.com
3. Seeded-glass carafe in blush, Sir/Madam, $68 for carafe and cup set, at Hawkins New York, hawkinsnewyork.com
4. Willow tray in marble, approximately 16” L x 9.5” W x 2.5” H, $248, Style Union Home, styleunionhome.com
5. Custom paper-wrapped bouquet, starting at $35, Sacred Thistle, sacredthistle.com
6. A Thousand Mornings: Poems by Mary Oliver, $17, at Tattered Cover, tatteredcover.com
7. Stone diffuser in terra-cotta, Vitruvi, 7” x 3.4”, $119, at Haven Well Within, havenwellwithin.com
8. Waffle robe in Terra, $119, Parachute, parachutehome.com
9. Happy Tea eco tea bag sachets, $18 for 12 tea bags, Art Of Tea, artoftea.com
10. Corvo EKG electric kettle in matte black and walnut, $149, Fellow, fellowproducts.com
Check out Oliver’s in-person creative workshops and online courses—ranging from journal-making to holiday decorating—at jeanneoliver.com.