Use #5280Eats on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter to find more recipes and photos, as well as upload your own. Tweet us and tag us on Instagram @5280magazine.
Fresh Picks is our farmers’ market summer recipe series dedicated to eating, shopping, and cooking Colorado. Every Friday through September 6 we will focus on one locally grown ingredient—where it’s grown and where to buy it—paired with a Denver chef’s must-make-it-now recipe. But we won’t stop there. We want you to prepare the dish and post a picture of it on Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter (make sure to tag it with a #5280eats hash tag). Each week, we’ll post the best photo on 5280.com along with other recipes spotlighting the season’s freshest produce at 5280.com/freshpicks. We challenge you to join us in eating Colorado fresh.
- About Fresh Picks: A Farmers' Market Recipe Series
- A Photo Slideshow from Boulder County's Farmers' Market
- Fresh Picks Week 1: Carrots
- Fresh Picks Week 2: Zucchini
- Fresh Picks Week 3: Peaches
- Fresh Picks Week 4: Cantaloupe
- Fresh Picks, Week 5: Corn