The Local newsletter is your free, daily guide to life in Colorado. For locals, by locals. Sign up today!
Brewers don’t just show their creativity when it comes to tank names. We discovered plenty of humorously named brews as we walked the aisles of the Great American Beer Festival. We present you with some of our favorites.
- Chainsaw the Prince of Karate (Odd13 Brewing)
- Iggy Hop and Dark Side Schwarz (RAM International / C.B. & Potts)
- Dubbel Entendre (Sound Brewery)
- Psycho Penguin (Odyssey Beerwerks)
- Super Kitty Fantastico (Brugge Brasserie)
- Man’s Milk and Naughty Sauce (Noble Ale Works)
- Dingo (Pizza Port Brewing Company)
- Tropic Thunder (BlueTarp Brewing Co.)
- Cow Tippin’ (Free State Brewing Company)
- Wake Me Up Before You Gose (Strangeways Brewing)
- Rye of the Tiger (Great Lakes Brewing Co.—thanks to one of our readers for letting us know)
We want to hear from you: Which chuckle-inducing names did we miss? Let us know in the comments below.
Give One Year of 5280 for just $16.