The Local newsletter is your free, daily guide to life in Colorado. For locals, by locals. Sign up today!
Dads are notoriously difficult to shop for, which can make Father’s Day gift-giving a serious challenge. Fear not: We did the retail reconnaissance for you. These six sleek, vintage-style watches will complement nearly any attire, including his favorite sport-coat-and-jeans ensemble.
1. Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 6 Heritage in polished steel on brown alligator strap, $3,400, Williams Jewelers, 2825 E. Third Ave., 303-355-4322, williamsjewelers.net
2. Jean Marcel Power Reserve in stainless steel on black alligator strap, $2,895, Fifth Avenue Designs, 150 Steele St., 303-394-2020, 5thavenuedesigns.com
3. Bell & Ross Vintage Officer in stainless steel on gray alligator strap, $3,300, Oster Jewelers, 251 Steele St., 303-572-1111, osterjewelers.com
4. Cartier Ronde Solo XL in stainless steel on black leather strap, $3,400,
Hyde Park Jewelers, 3000 E. First Ave., 303-333-4446, hpjewels.com
5. Bremont Solo in stainless steel on black leather strap, $4,100, Oster Jewelers
6. Oris Challenge International de Tourisme 1932 limited edition in surgical-grade stainless steel on brown leather strap, $1,850, Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry, 9315 Dorchester St., Highlands Ranch, 303-471-8463, matheusfinewatches.com